Application call for Fall 2013
For self-financing students, application is opened until June 15th, 2013.
Registration for applying is here.
Please follow tine instruction below carefully, only correct applications will be considered.
- Step 1 Fill in on-line application form and after submitting, please, print it and sign.
- Step 2 Your application should consist of the following documents:
- A complete and signed standard application form
- A copy of the passport or other official identification proof
- University certified or notarized copies of diplomas and translations in English.
- Copies of diploma supplements stating courses completed and scores obtained for each course and translation in English
- Copies of language tests scores and language certificates (TOEFL/IELTS, etc.)or official letter from your University stating that studies were in English.
- Letter of motivation
- 2 reference letters
- Academic and professional CV
Please note, that the application becomes property of the Secretariat of Programme. Therefore no original official documents should be sent. Upon admission to the programme, legalized copies of diplomas, language tests and certificates will be required.
Application should be posted to:European Master in Sustainable
Regional Health Systems
Institute of Public Health
Faculty of Medicine
Please note that Fall 2013 students are joining the program on a self paying basis, as described elsewhere in our program description.